Wireless Bluetooth Keyboard For IOS Android Tablet PC Windows IPad
Portable, ultra slim and very convenient for you to carry it to travel or go on a business trip.
It can be used with smart phone, tablet, notebook, and desktop computer via bluetooth.
After placing an order you will earn 0 points which you can spend to get rewards!
- Brand new and in high quality with a whole piece of aluminum alloy back cover.
- Brushed metal texturing keyboard panel is anti-skid and gives you a feeling of high class.
- Portable, ultra slim and very convenient for you to carry it to travel or go on a business trip.
- It can be used with smart phone, tablet, notebook, and desktop computer.
- Use Broadcom Bluetooth Module 3.0,with stable quality.
- The exterior is specially designed for iPad mini. The system is designed for Windows,Android,IOS. Please press Fn+Android or Fn+Windows or Fn+ IOS to switch system mode.
- Light weight, quiet keystrokes, water-proof, dust-proof
- Scissor type keyboard, quick typing, good feeling.
- Micro interface, easy to charge.
- Energy saving keyboard sleep mode
- Operating Distance: 10 m
- Modulating System: GFSK
- Operation Voltage: 3.0-5.0V
- Working Current: < 2.0 mA
- Standby Current: 0.3-0.5 mA
- Sleeping Current: < 25 UA
- Charging Current: 100 mA
- Charging time: 4 hours
- Lithium Battery Capacity: 120 mA
- Uninterrupted working time : 40 hours
- Standby time: 60 days
- Lithium Battery Life: 3 year
- Key Strength: 80±10g
- Key life: 5 million strokes
- Operating Temperature: -10-+55 C
- Dimensions: 200mmX130mmX5mm(7.9 inch)
- No. of the keys: 59 keys
- Color: White
- Step 1: Turn on the ON / OFF button.
- Step 2: Press the CONNECT button. The blinking indicator will blink.
- Step 3: At this time to open the flat panel Bluetooth switch, search for Bluetooth devices, keyboard holster the default name is Bluetooth 3.0 Keyboard.
- Step 4: On the tablet or mobile phone, click Bluetooth 3.0 Keyboard. There will be a four-digit alphanumeric password, enter on the keyboard, for example, 0807 and other numbers on the tablet, press the Enter key on the keyboard