100Mbps Micro USB 2.0 RJ45 Network Lan Adapter Ethernet Card 88772B For IOS Android Tablet Smartphone
The AX88772B USB to Ethernet controller has been designed to provide a small form factor solution that enables embedded system designers to deliver Ethernet connectivity while leveraging the proliferation of USB 2.0 technology.
After placing an order you will earn 0 points which you can spend to get rewards!
The AX88772B features a USB interface to communicate with a USB Host Controller and is compliant with USB specification V1.1 and V2.0. The AX8872B integrates on-chip Fast Ethernet MAC and PHY, which is IEEE802.3 10Base-T and IEEE802.3u 100Base-TX/ 100BASE-FX compatible. AX88772B can be used in any embedded system with a USB host microcontroller that needs a twisted pair physical connection or fiber PECL interface to external 100Base-FX optical transceiver module.
To help customers evaluate and develop applications with the AX88772B product family, ASIX provides comprehensive technical support including hardware and software application notes, user guides, schematics, PCB layout guides, and drivers for Windows/Linux/WinCE/MacOS operating systems.
- Switch 10Mbps or 100Mbps network automatically
- Half/Full duplex 10/100Mbps operation
- Support full duplex flow control(IEEE 802.3X)
- Support all USB standard commands
- Support suspend/resume detection logic
- Compliant to USB interface verison 1.0/1.1/2.0/3.0
- Support 10Mbps N-way auto-negotiation operation
- Integrated fast ethernet MAC, physical clip and transceiver in one chip
- Chipset: AX8872B Band ASIX
- Network Standards:
- IEEE 802.3: 10Base-T
- IEEE 802.3u: 100Base-T, TX, and T4 compatible
- Data Transfer Rates:
- Ethernet: 10Mbps/20Mbps (half/Full Duplex)
- Fast Ethernet: 100Mbps/200Mbps (Half/Full Duplex)
- Host Interface: USB2.0 (1.1 Compliant)
- Network interface: Female RJ45 Jack
- Operating System: Windows 2000, XP, Vista, 7, 8, MAC and Linux
- Dimensions: 58 x 21 x 15 mm(L x W x H)
- Cable: 150mm
- Weight: 30g
- Housing Material: PC
- Operation temperature -10 - 60 degree
- Storage temperature: -20 - 60 degree
- 1 x Micro USB to Ethernet Lan RJ45 Network Card.
- 1 x CD