HDMI Extender TX/RX Transmitter RJ45 CAT6 1080P 30m
This extender can substitute HDMI cable for a CAT-5e/6 cable to achieve a long distance transmission.
After placing an order you will earn 0 points which you can spend to get rewards!
- Follow the standard of IEEE-568B.
- One pair as full functional module without setting.
- Transmission distance can be up to 30 Meters for 1080p using CAT-6 cable.
- Signaling rater up to 1.65Gbps in support of 1080p display.
- Compact size.
1. Plug the HDMI connector of the sender (TX) adapter into the HDMI signal source without HDCP (such as: Computer, Laptop, Tablet, etc.)
2. Connect the CAT-5e/6 cable between both adapters (TX and RX)
3. Plug the receiver (RX) Adapter into the HDMI display (such as: HD-LCD, HD-TV, HD-Projector, etc.)
- Does not support HDCP!
- 4K Resolution only supports 10m transfer distance while 1080P max supports 30m. (Over max support distance of each resolution, the picture quality will decline)
- 1x HDMI Signal Sender (TX) Adapter
- 1x HDMI Signal Receiver (RX) Adapter