4 in 1 USB 3.1 USB C Type C to VGA DVI USB 3.0 Adapter Cable for Laptop Apple
Converts your USB Type C 3.1 port into a HDMI / DVI / VGA / USB 3.0 port.
Replaces need for multiple adaptors.
After placing an order you will earn 0 points which you can spend to get rewards!
- 4-in-1. This Multiport Adapter convert your type-C port to 1x HDMI output, 1x VGA output, 1x DVI output and 1x USB3.0 output. Replaces need for multiple adaptors.
- Convert laptop signal via USB-C port to HDMI, VGA or DVI port of projector, monitor, TV, and other display equipment. The HDMI/VGA/DVI ports cannot be used simultaneously.
- High Resolution Supported: HDMI support 4Kx2K 30Hz(3840x2160), down compatible 1080P, 720P. VGA resolution up to 1920x1200@60Hz. DVI resolution up to 1920x1080@60Hz.
- Aluminum Housing: Sleek design and resisting corrosion, the aluminum shell ensures better heat dissipation, provide rigidity and offers you better signal performance.
- Connector A: USB 3.1 type C male ( DisplayPort Alternate Mode )
- Connector B: HDMI female + VGA female + DVI female + USB3.0 female
- This adapter is compatible with laptop only, it will be not compatible with Smart Phones or Tablets.
- Your laptop must support “DisplayPort Alternate Mode” (Alt Mode) via USB-C.
- If the product doesn't work, please connect the adapter to your devices first, then restart your devices.
- Warm reminding: For some compatible devices, it might take a few seconds for the data to synchronize from computer with your monitor, please be patient.
- For some compatible devices, the USB 3.0 port sometimes can not work normally. This problem is caused by the incompatibility of the system, not by the product itself.
- DO NOT connect other adapter/convereter to this adapter for a second signal convert, we can't guarantee it works well.
- The HDMI/VGA/DVI ports cannot be used simultaneously.
- When connecting VGA display alone, please connect a audio cable for audio transmission.
- 4K resolution requires a 4K equipped source, HDMI cable, and output display.
- This isn't a bi-directional adapter. Can only convert signal from Type-C to HDMI/VGA/DVI/USB3.0 port.
- Some USB-C/Thunderbolt 3 hosts only support 1 external display.