1080P USB 3.0 to HDMI DVI VGA converter graphics video adapter
This USB 3.0 to DVI HDMI VGA adapter converter allows you to easily add a graphics card to your computer using the USB port.
Perfect solution to expand or duplicate your desktop workspace.
After placing an order you will earn 0 points which you can spend to get rewards!
- The USB 3.0 to DVI HDMI VGA Adapter - External Video Card is the perfect solution for adding duplicate or extended desktop to a computer utilising a USB port.
- The duplicate feature allows a user to show the same images from the primary display on a secondary display. This is useful in situations where a presentation must be given.
- The extended desktop feature allows the user to expand the desktop workspace from the primary display to both the primary and secondary display allowing different images to be shown on the two monitors. This is useful for increasing productivity when working in multiple applications or comparing data between two programs.
- USB Specification: 3.0
- Max Video Resolution Supported: 2048x1152 (HDMI/DVI)
- Operating Systems Supported: Windows XP, Vista (32 & 64bit), 7 (32 & 64bit), 10, or Mac
- Power Mode: Bus powered
- Power Consumption: 340mA
- Supported Modes: Extended Desktop (Default), Mirrored, Primary Display
- Pls update it to macOS 10.14 (or beyond),Any MacBook running macOS 10.13 is not compatible with DisplayLink
- Drivers can be downloaded from displaylink.com
- This USB 3.0 video converter does not support audio over HDMI