4-in-1 Multi Function USB 3.0 to HDMI DVI VGA LAN Adapter HD Video Converter
Converts your USB 3.0 port into a HDMI / DVI / VGA port.
After placing an order you will earn 0 points which you can spend to get rewards!
- 3-in-1 multi-function adapter converts a USB 3.0 port on your computer into a HDMI, DVI or VGA port | Easily connect projectors, HDTV's and other devices to your PC
- Does not support simultaneous display, will only display image from one port at a time | Supports video on computers with USB 3.0 ports at a transfer bandwidth of 5 Gbps
- Robust built-in USB 3.0 cable to maximize durability. Built-in cable is backward-compatible with USB 2.0
- Plug-and-play USB 3.0 and USB 2.0 connectivity. Widest possible monitor support via DVI-I output and both VGA and HDMI adapters included in box. Supports resolutions up to Full-HD1080P.
- Windows 10/8.1/7/XP drivers available via Windows Update, download, or disk. Mac OS X and Linux not supported. Suggested for use with web/productivity software. Gaming not supported.
- The Plugable UGA-3000 display adapter allows you to connect an additional monitor to virtually any Windows laptop, desktop, or tablet PC with an available USB 3.0 or 2.0 port. Supports DVI, VGA, and HDMI displays up to 2048x1152 with included passive adapters.
- It works by rendering graphics with your computer's CPU and GPU, and then compressing and transmitting the pixels that change over USB. 2GHz dual core or better CPU and at least 2GB of RAM recommended. Best suited for web and productivity software, not 3D gaming or HD video playback.