Shopping CartThere are no more items in your cart
Delivery of orders
- The carriers used are CTT or CTT Expresso.
- All shipments are made daily only on weekdays.
- The orders will be sent on the same day with confirmation of payment until 19h, unless stock breach.
- In the event of a stock break, you will be informed within 24 hours and indicate the expected date of delivery of your order, with the option of pre-order or simple withdrawal if you wish.
- The value of the cargo is fixed according to the weight / volume of your order, destination and the type of shipment chosen. Simulate the order to calculate. This must be paid by the client, except in promotions and special campaigns.
- Free hand pickup in the Sra da Hora area during the week until 7:30 p.m. for orders over € 10. To do this, simply mark a delivery using one of our Contacts.
- In the case of CTT, if you are absent at the time of delivery, a notice will be left to pick up at the post office indicated there. You must do so within 6 working days accompanied by the Identity Card, or someone other than your own accompanied by the signed acknowledgment of receipt and a copy of the ID.
- In the case of CTT Expresso, in case of absence, we can request a new delivery attempt, being this one at the customer's expense.
- If the packaging shows signs of damage or violation, we ask you to confirm that the contents are intact and you can refuse the same if you consider that the packaging is not in the best condition. In case of any anomaly with the order at the time of delivery, we ask for a photographic register if possible.
Location of orders
- To track your order online click on this link and enter the registration number of the supplied object.
- It may take up to 24 hours for your subject to appear on the CTT or CTT Expresso records. If you do not receive the order within the estimated time, please contact us immediately. There may be delays on the part of the CTT to which we are unrelated, but do not hesitate to notify us if the waiting time exceeds twice the time stipulated for the type of shipment selected.
- Any delay verified in the expedition compared to the estimated dates presented, does not grant the right to compensation.