4 Pin IDE Molex Male to 15 Pin Serial ATA SATA Hard Drive Adapter Power Cable
Serial ATA power cables are usually 4 or 5-pin cables with 15-pin connectors. SATA power cables currently use IDE/ATAPI to SATA power adapters.
One end of the SATA power cable is a typical 4-pin IDE/ATAPI power connector (which gets connected to an unused power cable from the power supply) and the other end (15-pin connector) is connected to the SATA hard drive.
After placing an order you will earn 0 points which you can spend to get rewards!
- Transfer a 4Pin Molex Power Connector to SATA Female power connector
- Suitable for 3.5 Inches SATA Hard Disk and 3.5 Inches SATA CD-ROM; DVD-ROM; DVD-R/W; CD-R/W and so on
- Easy to install and easy to use
- Simple connect the 4pin Male Molex Connector to a 4pin Female SATA connector which is supplied by your computer power adapter
- Compliant with Serial ATA 1.0 Standards
- Shielded cable to protect against EMI/RFI
- Length: 20cm
- Connector A: 4 pin molex male
- Connector B: 15 pin Sata female
- 1 x 20CM Molex 4 Pin Male to 15 Pin Female SATA Serial Power Cable