USB 3.0 to HDMI-compatible Video Capture Card For PC Game Camera Recording Live Streaming HD 1080P
This card allows you to capture the video and audio from your HDMI device and send it to computers and smartphones for viewing and storage.
Suitable for recording, live transmission or Live Streaming of games, classes, video conferences, presentations, etc.
With an increase in digital content sharing on social networks, Instagram, Tiktik, Twitch and Youtube this is the ideal product for you.
After placing an order you will earn 0 points which you can spend to get rewards!
- Support input max resolution 3840×2160@30Hz;
- Support output max resolution 1920×1080@30Hz;
- Support 8/10/12bit deep color;
- Support AWG26 HDMI-compatible standard cable: input up to 15 meters (1080P and below resolution);
- Support most acquisition software, such as VLC, OBS, Amcap, etc;
- Support For Windows, Android and MacOS;
- Conform to USB Video and UVC standard;
- Conform to USB Audio UAC standard;
- Without external power supply, compact and portable.
- HDMI-Compatible resolution: Max input can be 3840×2160@30Hz
- Support video format: 8/10/12bit Deep color
- Video output format: YUV, JPEG
- Video output resolution: Max output can be 1920×1080@30Hz
- Support audio format: L-PCM
- Input cable distance: ≤15m, AWG26 HDMI-compatible standard cable
- Max working current : 0.4A/5VDC
- Operating Temperature range : (-10 to +55℃)
Computer hardware requirements:
- CPU: for PC i5-3400 or above;
- NB i7-3537U 2.0GHZ or above;
- Graphics card: PC NVIDIA GT630 or above;
- NC NVIDIA GT735M or above
- Run memory: 4G RAM
Connection and Operation
- Connect the UHD signal source to the HDMI-compatible input of the video capture with one HDMI-compatible cable.
- Connect the computer to the usb port of the video capture with usb cable.
- Operation steps for USB video capture(OBS): Open the software → Choose sources of “Video capture Device” → Set the size of image → Choose “Studio Mode”(double window) → Choose “Start Recording”.
- 1x Video capture
- 1x user manual