Micro USB to Network LAN Ethernet RJ45 Adapter with 3 Port USB 2.0 HUB OTG
This Micro USB adapter allows you to add an RJ45 network port to your device and also functions as a 3-port USB OTG HUB.
After placing an order you will earn 0 points which you can spend to get rewards!
- Classical design, easy to use.
- Compliant with Tablet computers, adjust to system, no driver required.
- Broadband network with USB interface data transmission, apply to the desktop and laptop computers.
- Support hot swaps.
- This device complies with USB Specifications 2.0 and 1.1,and uses a USB type A connector to connector to the USB host device drowns power from the USB host bus, therefore no external power supply is required.
- Support full-duplex data flow control (IEEE802.3X).
- Support Protocol: IEEE 802.3u standard.
- Support full-duplex and half-duplex transmission speed for 10 and 100 Mbps operation.
- Integrated fast Ethernet, physical chip and transceiver chip.
- Supports 10 Mb/s N-Way Auto-negotiation operation.
- Support all USB standard command.
- Supports Suspend Resume detection logic.
- 18K bytes SRAM built in. (2K bytes for Tx buffer, and 16K bytes for Rx buffer).
- Compliant with PCI revision 2.2.
- Supports ACPI, PCI power management.
- Compliant with PC99 standard.
- With 3 port USB2.0 HUB, convenient design.
- Operating Frequency: 48MHz/125MHz.
- Connection Speed: 10M.
- Operating voltage: 4.2-5.5V.
- Operating Current: 180MA/5V.
- Power: 1W.
- Operating temperature: -25º ~ +70º C.
- Storage temperature: -40 ~ 85º C
- Relative Humidity: 10% ~ 80% (non-condensing).
- Support system: Windows/2000/2003/XP/Vista/7/Win 8/ANDROID
- Weight: approx.30g