Micro USB 5Pin to 11Pin HDTV MHL HDMI Adapter For Samsung Galaxy S3 S III i9300
This adapter is designed to allow you to use your old MHL adapter on your new SIII.
After placing an order you will earn 0 points which you can spend to get rewards!
- This adapter is designed to allow you to use your old MHL adapter on your new SIII.
- This will allow you to mirror your screen on your HDTV.
- Using this tip, you can convert the signal of MHL enabled handsets with 11 pin Micro USB port to your HDTV MHL adapter
- Simply attaches to HDTV MHL Adapter
- This tip fixes on to the end of HDTV MHL Adapter and supports HD signals of up to 1080p.
- You simply then need to connectivity to a home theater or monitor or you can connect it directly to your MHL enabled phone to create a HDMI docking station.
- Only made for SIII and fully tested
- This adapter tip will work with only SIII and not backward compatible with SII/other MHL smartphones, and fully tested with SIII, so you can be confident of perfect compatibility with your SIII.
- Support all video resolutions and audio formats including HDTV video and digital audio
- Connect a Smartphone, Tablet or Other MHL Enabled Device to an HDMI TV
- Designed For Use With Mobile Devices Featuring MHL Technology.
- Allows for a Micro USB Cable (5 Pin) to be connected to the adapter to allow the phone to charge
- MHL Adapter allows you to connect a Micro USB (11 Pin) port to a HDMI equipped device
- This is Micro USB 11pin connector for new Samsung s3 i9300, cannot use for standard Micro USB MHL mobile phone like i9100 i9220.
- You need to buy another i9100 Micro USB 5pin MHL adapter to connect it and then can use for i9300.